A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- • Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log
- • Information we collect about you.. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- • technical information about how you visited our site; and
- • information about your visit such as which parts of our site you looked at.
- • Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and/or credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.